ADULT IMPROVERS UKULELE COURSE – THIS COURSE IS NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING IN THE AUTUMN TERM, BUT IS SCHEDULED TO RUN SPRING TERM 2020
Please contact Coda to register your interest in joining this course in January 2020
It will be a natural progression from the Beginners course and will continue to develop the skills and techniques needed to play ukulele music.
The course will cover:
- Learning moveable chords
- How to pick longer melody lines
- Playing multi part arrangements together (like a band/ukulele orchestra)
- A stronger focus on learning to play in a group
- How to play finger style studies using thumb and fingers
- Expanding chord repertoire – moving away from just 1st position chords
- Learning barre chords
- More strumming patterns reinforced with strumming pattern studies
- Focusing on (roughly) 3 new pieces/exercises per week
If you are interested in continuing and would like a place on this course, please confirm with the Coda office.
For those of you who have already completed our Beginners Ukulele course – or anyone wishing to brush-up their skills – this Improvers course will bridge the gap and equip you with the necessary technique, chord repertoire and confidence to take your playing to the next level.