Welcome to online instrumental lessons with Coda.
Our tutors have been delivering lessons online for some time now, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive, so we are confident that the standard of teaching is the same as in-person tuition.
What to expect:
You will receive your regular full-length lesson with your regular tutor at your regular time
What you will need:
- an appropriate device which allows you to connect with us with video via the internet – this could be a smart phone, tablet or laptop which is compatible with zoom
- a quiet space
- your instrument (in tune if possible), any relevant sheet music or books you are using (set up on a stand or piano if applicable) and, if you are singing or playing along to a song, an additional means to play this music
- You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom lesson. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom lesson.
Safeguarding Terms & Conditions
We simply require that you adhere to basic online etiquette with regard to behaviour
- Please wear appropriate clothing
- Please ensure your background is appropriate
- Please join the session promptly
You can find full T&Cs and Online Lesson Safeguarding policy on the Coda website here:
Your lessons will take place as scheduled. The log in ID and password will be the same every week, so please keep these details safe. If you lose this information, please email the office for a reminder – firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Access Your Lesson
A link to the session will be emailed to you 12 hours prior to the start of your first lesson. This log in ID and password will be the same every week.
You will need to click on the link provided a few minutes before the start of your lesson and wait in the waiting room to be admitted by the tutor to the session.