Not currently running. If you would be interested in taking this course in the future, please contact Coda.
£50 for 10-week course
It will be a natural progression from the Beginners course and will continue to develop the skills and techniques needed to play ukulele music.
The course will cover:
- Learning moveable chords
- How to pick longer melody lines
- Playing multi part arrangements together (like a band/ukulele orchestra)
- A stronger focus on learning to play in a group
- How to play finger style studies using thumb and fingers
- Expanding chord repertoire – moving away from just 1st position chords
- Learning barre chords
- More strumming patterns reinforced with strumming pattern studies
- Focusing on (roughly) 3 new pieces/exercises per week
If you are interested in continuing and would like a place on this course, please confirm with the Coda office.
For those of you who have already completed our Beginners Ukulele course – or anyone wishing to brush-up their skills – this Improvers course will bridge the gap and equip you with the necessary technique, chord repertoire and confidence to take your playing to the next level.