We’re looking to widen our base of musicians and music practitioners for our work in community settings.
Based in Christchurch, we work in Dorset and Hampshire providing music tuition, music groups, and music therapy to a huge range of people both at our site in Christchurch and out in the community.
We are currently developing some new music projects based in the community and we are especially keen to hear from musicians who’d like to work with us on these.
We’re looking for;
* Fantastic musicians
* Confident working with others
* Have empathy and patience
* Flexible to new ideas and able to respond to challenges
* Passionate about what they do
* Reflective and keen to keep learning
We’d love to hear from instrumentalists, percussionists, digital music makers, DJs, singers and choir leaders. We welcome all levels of experience working in community settings.
We’ll be hosting an informal session to get to know new musicians in March, please get in touch no later than midday on 25th Feb 2019 to be considered for this.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please contact us with;
* A brief outline (no more than 1 page) of why you’re interested, including any previous relevant experience
* A CV and/or examples of your work online
Gemma Alldred, Beautiful Music Project Coordinator – email@example.com
If you have any further questions you can also contact Gemma by phone – 07957 689568
For more information about what we do, take a look around our website www.coda.org.uk